Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wedding Message From Bestman A Friend Who Hid His Wedding From Me Is Messaging Me, Whats The Deal?

A friend who hid his wedding from me is messaging me, whats the deal? - wedding message from bestman

I was a close friend of men over 10 years, platonic, I have not seen for a year and a half. More than a year and a half ago, I heard from a friend, never to marry, she said, was not invited to the wedding, I found your online magazine married. Before deciding to go to talk with me or with me. Alfonsina me, because I thought they were good friends.

Now a year and a half later starts, the messages of friendship, welcome him to say nothing about his wife, so I finally said, "Did he say how the marriage?" Oh, I think, not to say that I'm married. Well, I'm a divorce, which lasted only a few months ".. which for me is strange, because in his myspace says HES married.
He messages me a lot and wants to meet, I said, I'm busy .. What is the dEAL with him? I get an environmental factor burden. I think hes not the person I thought it was

No comments:

Post a Comment