Friday, February 19, 2010

Hot Water With Salt For Legs Legs Ache (especially My Right) After First Few Days On The Job?

Legs ache (especially my right) after first few days on the job? - hot water with salt for legs

I moved to another city and found work in January and February. Finally got a job in the hold of a shoe store, and is comparable with my previous job because I go through the work, use stairs instead of installing anything. I have also 23 minutes drive from the workplace.

The underside of the right foot for most of the pain, metatarsal pain started when I woke up this morning and the first day before the pain in my legs like crazy, because I climb muscles while using stairs 4 hours.

I do like to read the answers from Yahoo Answers and I will present the following to the feet, elevation, rest and heat / cold baths (Epsom?) Bal

But what can I do to heal my thighs? Container with hot water? Cold Water-packages? Or aspirin regularly?

I think part of why this happened, because some time since I've done have been nothing physical.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Denise S said...

Try some circles of the leg, the site has good instructions and illustrations:
http://www.easyvigour.net.nz/pilates/h_c ...

Tigger said...

Oh man, I can sympathsize! I noticed that if I have a job as a clerk at a gas station.

Aspercreme or something like immediate help, then compresses, alternating hot and cold. The pain disappears, as his condition improves.

And if you can, ask someone to massage the feet. And you get a good pair of shoes if you have not done so.

Good luck!

Post a Comment